Earn money by typing words for students

I am earning daily mobile money by using only my mobile in my home, but how can I tell you how I make money by making Rizq Hilal? If you work well, you will earn, but what you explain is that you have to do it right. Check out this site and then work.

1 First you have to create an account on this website

I am also going to tell you how to create an account. First of all when you click on this website, 2 things will come up.

1 Create an account here

 2 Login to your created account here





When you create an account and open it, you will see something like this, then you have to start working.


When this dashboard appears, you need to figure out what to do with it Here are 4 things I will tell you how to do it

Now you will open it by touching on three lines, then you will see something like this, then you have to understand one by one, then start working and earn halal food for yourself.


Now you will open it by touching on three lines. Then you will see something like this. Then you have to understand one by one, then start working and earn halal food for yourself.

1 Faucet When you click on it, you will get coins every hour. Every day you can earn good money just by using them and get many things from them. Teaches all items one by one.

2 PTC, and when you click on it, you will get some ads and earn money by looking at them. Meaning when you click on this ad and wait for 15 seconds, then, you solve the captcha.

4 Shortlinks Here, you get 25 Daily Links which will be given to you. Surveys. You have to complete them. Here you will also get Captcha Typing, and I also get Ad which, as soon as you complete it, you get millions.

Friends, today I have shown you the site that I use only for myself, which I have earned well, and all my friends also use this formula with me. The rest is up to you whether you work or not—people who should work for you. Of course, start today. You will find a one-click option below if you want to join this website.

Join this website by clicking on one thing. If you want to withdraw money, then you can start your money by clicking on the first option. Now you will ask who we can remove your wallet from. I have also given you a complete video on my YouTube channel, which you can watch to clear up your confusion.

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Close Menu